Available

15, Silverbirch Gardens, Wallasey, CH44 2DQ

1 bedroom Apartment for sale

  • prpce-000221-p-w-4fy0lphx4.jpg
  • prpce-000221-p-w-4fy0lpg8k.jpg
  • prpce-000221-p-w-4fy0lpeka.jpg

15, Silverbirch Gardens, Wallasey, CH44 2DQ

For Sale Asking price of £54,950 - Apartment
1 Bedroom1 Bathroom  Add to Favorites Print

Situated in the ever popular and sought after Wallasey Village, is this One bedroom ground floor apartment. Set on a development of similar properties for the Over ’55yrs’ it is sold with a 75% shared Ownership. The remaining 25% is owned by the Liverpool Housing Trust. In need of some updating but reflected in the realistic asking price. Allocating parking bay adds to the best of attributes to this great apartment. Vacant possession is offered.

  • Popular Sought-After Location
  • Purpose Built Retirement Apartment
  • 75% Shared Ownership
  • Reception Room
  • Kitchen
  • One Bedroom
  • Communal Garden
  • Allocated Parking Bay
  • Some Updating Required
  • Vacant Possession

Front

Access to Apartment through side gate.

Entrance

Through hardwood glazed door into:

Hallway

with storage heater, alarm panel, good sized and very useful under-stairs storage.

Lounge 17’0″ x 9’6″ (5.18m x 2.90m)

with double glazed oriel bay window and storage heater.

Bedroom One 10’9″ x 10’3″ (3.28m x 3.12m)

with storage heater and UPVC double glazed window

Kitchen 8’3″ x 7’9″ (2.51m x 2.36m)

with a variety of wall and base units, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, rolled edge worktops, washing machine plumbing and UPVC double glazed window.

Bathroom

with pedestal wash basin, WC and bath with shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan and wall heater

Outside

Allocated parking space, communal garden

Maintenance Charge

We understand that for 2015 the Maintenance Charge is in the region of £950.00 PA – This includes, Buildings Insurance, Window Cleaning, Upkeep of Communal Lighting and Gardens and Car Park.

Additional Details

  • Address: 15, Silverbirch Gardens, Wallasey, CH44 2DQ
  • Price: Asking price of £54,950
  • Status: Available
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
Property Map